Monday, May 12, 2014

Master's Message

Master's Message for May, 2014... 

Brethren:

I would like to again congratulate our officers and the degree team on the excellent work they did last month in putting on the MM Degree. I would also like to congratulate our newest Master Mason, Bro. Zhang on his dedication to the work and the excellent manner in which he proved up in the Fellow Craft degree.

Thank you to all of the brethren who travelled to Mizpah Lodge for their third degree. We had twelve of our members in attendance which was fantastic! Thank you to WBro Alvis for filling in for me in the east. I enjoyed the sun and warmth of Puerto Vallarta and was hoping to bring some back with me but to no avail.

I would also like to thank WBro. Fyfe for serving as JW for the past three months. We all wish him the best of health and know we can continue to count on his regular attendance and support. Thank you to WBro Dunlop and VWBro Giroldi for volunteering to assume the JW’s chair – I greatly appreciate your support and know the lodge will continue to be well looked after during times of refreshment and fellowship. Lastly I want to thank RWBro. Nick Richardson, WBro. Bob Burns and Bro. Cordell Dyck for volunteering to bring refreshments to our May meeting.

I encourage all of you to come out this month to support your officers and the Lodge in spreading the cement that unites us into one sacred Society of Friends and Brothers. We look forward to having a large turn out for fellowship amongst our Brethren.

Fraternally yours,
W. Bro. Roger Cowan
W.M.